Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hiatus

     I've decided to take a break from the story. I'm past caught up with what I wrote for NaNoWriMo, and have written very little since. I've also been very busy of late. I have a pretty good idea where the story is going, but I haven't quite pinned down how I'm going to get it there. So I need time to just write - time I don't have at the moment.

     Judging by my low traffic stats and the lack of any comments, I'm none too sure that anyone is actually reading this thing anyway, so it probably won't matter to anyone but me anyway.

     Also, this way I'll get back to American History Y and, more importantly, Avoiding Therapy. (Maybe I should change the name to Avoiding Writing, the way things have been going lately!) At any rate, both of those pages get much more traffic than this one, so I'm going to focus what time I have on those, instead.

     To anyone who might be following this tale, feel free to drop a comment, critical or otherwise.

     ~Cheers!

     7

No comments:

Post a Comment